Sunday, October 7, 2007

week 4 picks / reaction

Ru, right now there is very little I can say I texted my father "why did you have to raise me a philly fan?" today and today I mean that. I love my teams, I'll always love my teams, but I can barely say their names today. Thank god its a bye week as I give my picks ... (without my anecdotes and quotes)

SAINTS (-3) over Panthers
they just have to win.

Jax (-2) at KC
Kansas City got their win last week. I refuse to believe the Jags are that bad.

WAS (-3.5) over Dey-twa
3-1 my ass. Any team that we can can hang 56 on can't be that good.

Falcons (+8) over TITANS
I love VY to win, but I hate him to ever cover a +7 spread.

TEXANS (-5.5) over Dolphins
Andre Johnson back?

PIT (-6) over Seattle
Tomlin has no mercy at home. That and that seahawks stink.

PATS (-16.5) over Cle
I don't believe in this game at all, and if I had to bet I would wager the other way ... but this season I've learned never go on record against Brady and Moss

Cardinals (-3.5) over RAMS
Another game I think I'm wrong in ... 0 loss teams always come out hard and Wisensomething has lost his team. That said, the rams blow.

Jets (+3.5) over GIANTS
AFC/NFC rule. I hate this game though, which is becoming a theme of the evening.

INDY (-9.5) over tampa
people forget that this Manning is really, really, good.

Chargers (+1) over BRONCOS
If they don't, all hell breaks loose. Plus Denver's corners don't mean much against Gates and LDT.

Ravens (-3) over NINERS
For all the heat they've been getting, God's defense can still man the fuck up.

Chi (+3) over FAVRE
Green bay just isn't a 5-0 tea, amd Chi isn't bad enough to only have one game

Cowboys (-10) over BILLS
I hate the cowboys, but Trent Edwards sn't ready for prime time at all

No comments: