Thursday, September 20, 2007

4 1/2 month break comes to a shocking conclusion

so admittedly I've been gone way too long, 4 and half months is not an appropriate timeframe between posts.

Anyway, I'm back and better than ever. I'll try to post sometime at least several times a week, I'll have a McNabb post up in an hour or so and will be sure to do NFL lines at some point tomorrow. Who knows what me and Ruben need to argue about, but we'll get you one of those posted over the weekend (if not, I'm blaming him)

quick housecleaning ...

- the truth had an even more eventful summer than 2000, and our blog's namesake turns seven in one week (hard to believe). Anyway the grace period has officially ended and I for one no longer believe that we're offensively inappropriate.
- I was right about the warriors stinking
- Between the suns suspensions, Don-a-gie, another title going to the best big man, Greg Oden's crippling old age, and baseball being relevant again I was to give up on the association ... then the Bucks promised Easy Yi all the asian women they could find and 25 mpg, Starbury decided to wage for on Ron-Ron for the title on New York's craziest, and AK47 demanded a trade to the sixers (that’s what I heard at least). Just when I thought I was out ...

needless to say, I'll be getting a sixers preview up ASAP. I think 65 wins sounds fair.

- minority QBs will continue to be scrutinized this weekend and the eagles begin their trip to 14-2
- the phillies own the mets, the yankees are the good guys for the first time in long time, and baseball's last couple weeks are going to be sick
- Derek Anderson, Philly's hopes of keeping McFadden away from Dallas lie with you.

welcome back loyal reader, let the aimless rambling continue.

No comments: